Sunday, February 13, 2011

My doing by the weekend

What am I doing this weekend and that can be help me to research or make a more look good at my interview of a subculture paper through? There are three steps that I have to make when I was writing and talk with him about the paper again. First I call him and we talk little bit about him and the job. Second, I started write my paper and its first draft by the week day. And I be come to make more questing for him and he answered that let he come visit me then we will talk about more the question I have in mind. Finally, he came visit me and then we talk fact by fact. I had invited my friend Tou to come to talk with me at my house.
He came visit me on the Saturday and we started talking about the job then I started ask him the question I have in my mind. My first question is asking that what is his job and where he work. He works as a Screen Printer. His job was to print logo that number, message, image, and etc.., onto the t-shirt, hoody, jersey, bags, jacket, short and pants. So his primary job was to print those numbers onto jersey such as basketball, soccer, football, and sometime hoody, tee shirt and short.  Then my second ask him about what is the important of his job to him and what type of his job that (manufacture, factory or store. Then he said that are their primary task was to print jersey for sports team. His work or job is not a company or factory job. But they consider as a retail store just like Wal-Mart or Best Buy except that they are not open to customer to come in because to customize jersey or shirt will take time to process.
The third question for me to ask that what is making his relationship between the co-workers, lead, and supervisor. He said that to be able to perform his best on any task that he must have good connection or relationship between the people as he work with. He believes that he have good connection to all the co-workers and his boss. He would like to enjoy working everyday and always doing his best on any task. Finally, his answer for me that I realize that even too many stuff go through, but he learns a lot of things from the job as he was working. So now he likes on the top game but of course he start does felt a lot of stress, but as the time goes by then he seem like endless for himself. He sure about the job that he had from all the time now.
Well, after I done interview with him for the day then I very feel like that this screen printer job was helpfully to him and also for many out there too.  I can realize that I do get along with everyone in the job too. When we talk to each other by the time I was interview him. Therefore, I don’t really know anything about this screen printer job before I will invite him came to visit and I interview him but after I had done with some question then its sound like give lots interest to me. I can image that he is a good working. However, He doesn’t have any good education or any knowledge for helping this job but he can learn by the way he still work along with this job to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment