For a while I wanted to write about global warming but somehow I can't really think of anything related to global warming. I guessed it doesn't really matter if global warming will affect me or not. To many people global warming is a cause to their daily life. Living in Wisconsin, the climate is varying from year to year. After this past winter season, make me wondered is that really cause by global warming. I though supposedly the temperature had been increasing year after year and that why we had less snow for the last couple years. This year in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois got hit by snow storm really bad compared to other year. Many schools, works, and airports are closed and even the roof of Metro Dome in Minneapolis, MN is collapsed due too much of snow.
I believed what I heard or learned is that global warming caused the winter season to be less snow. The last couple years, I do believe that maybe the rising of climate temperature is affected the snow so that we didn't have that much of snow. However this past winter, I felt like weekend after weekend is snowing and shoveling snow. It is funny how small I am and by the time we got done with shoveled snow, my brother were looked for me because I got block by the huge and tall pile of snow. It's a day of school close but also a day of shoveling snow.
According to the Wikipedia, the global warming controversy is a variety of disputes regarding the nature, causes, and consequences of global warming. Many people believed that we, the human have caused the global warming. I don't really know if that really true or not but I do hear via radio station announced about carpool or taking city bus to go green. I supposed big city like Milwaukee or Chicago, where there is a lot of people mean a lot of driving car. Every car out on the street will release the emission or CO2 into the atmosphere and will contribute the climate change.
Even if it is true that human are the cause of global warming, scientist always believe that where there is a problem, there is a solution to it. As of today, there are more and more products about being green. I remember my first computer, I bought, nothing about saving energy or going green. Now almost every computer from desktop to laptop, there will be symbol like 'energy saving' and light bulbs are being replaced by the new and improvement of saving energy bulb. For our daily life needs it, we can't prevent global warming but we can change by participate and taking the tips that our great scientists had discovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment